Creating a trust can give you peace of mind that your wishes for your estate will be honored after your death.
Whether you have charitable giving plans or want to ensure your loved ones are provided for, trust administration helps you meet your wealth management goals during your lifetime and distribute your assets according to your instructions after you are gone. Trust management also allows your loved ones to grieve without the additional burden of having to settle your estate or negotiate disagreements with other family members. Trust administration is a detail-oriented and complicated process with lots of accompanying paperwork, so let the specialists in our Trust Department take care of it for you.
BTC Bank’s Trust and Estate Administration Services
As a community bank, we provide a personal, one-on-one approach to trust and estate administration services. BTC’s Trust Department offers a full menu of trust and estate services designed to meet the needs of the communities we serve. Whether you’re building a new trust or managing a mature one, our Trust Specialists can help you maintain your privacy, provide for your family, reduce tax liability, avoid family disputes, make charitable donations, contribute to a child’s education, and protect the future of your estate and assets.
- Trust Administration: Choose from a wide variety of trusts to suit your needs and objectives, from revocable living trusts to special needs trust and more.
- Portfolio Management: Oversee your combination of trust assets and review current investments.
- Custody Services: Protect your securities and other assets from loss or theft.
- Record keeping Services: Track assets, prepare and file tax documents, and perform other administrative functions for your trust.
- Trust Accounting: Record and categorize trust expenses.
- Investment Risk Consulting: Establish acceptable levels of risk within your portfolio to match your wealth management goals.
- Collaboration With Tax Professionals: We coordinate with your accountant or tax professional.
- Management Of: Secured and unsecured loans, notes, and contracts.
Let Us Handle The Details!
BTC’s Trust Department offers all the benefits of a professional trustee along with the personalized service our customers have come to expect during our nearly one-hundred-year history. For more information about our trust administration services or to schedule an appointment, contact one of our local Trust Specialists toll-free at 1-877-BTC-BANK. You can also visit one of our 18 Missouri locations
(Bethany, Gallatin, Albany, Pattonsburg, Chillicothe, Carrollton, Boonville, Beaman, Trenton, Maysville, Osborn, Buffalo, Jamesport, Gilman City, Oregon and Cameron) or our Lamoni, IA branch.
Products are not insured by FDIC. Products are not deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank. Products are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.