It takes a community bank to understand your lifestyle, business, and banking needs. That’s exactly what you get with BTC Bank. We are service-oriented, agriculturally minded, and committed to your success. With 100 years of experience and knowledge in the rural communities we serve, we are a reliable agricultural bank here to provide you with the services and support you need to meet your goals.
We understand rural communities because they're our home, too. We are your friends and neighbors. BTC Bank invests in the community with our money, time, and dedication. Our employees provide banking expertise served up with hometown hospitality. We are fiercely loyal to our customers and serve as both your bankers and advisors as we help you sustain and grow your agriculture business.
Agricultural loans are the backbone of what we do because we believe in investing in the success of our communities. Whether you are at the beginning stages of your operation or need assistance upgrading your farm and facilities, BTC is the ag bank for you. We provide a range of services with favorable terms to meet the needs of your farm, including:
- Business Succession Planning: For farmers, ranches, and small business owners planning for retirement who want to ensure economic security, family harmony, and a lasting legacy.
- Business Checking and Savings Accounts: Designed with your business in mind, we offer competitive terms to make for easy access and management of your company’s finances.
- Crop & PRF Insurance: Secure the best products to protect your business with BTC Bank’s insurance products.
- ICS & CDARS: Earn a return on your investments while ensuring their safety, working with a single institution you trust.
Farm Equipment Financing
: To invest in the machinery and technology needed to increase your farm’s efficiency, including tractors, combines, planters, and irrigation systems.
- Farm Real Estate Financing: For the purchase of new land and buildings, or the rehabilitation of existing buildings.
- Farm Operating Loans: Secure a line of credit to help with the daily running of your farm, including financing for chemicals, fertilizer, and labor.
: We offer this specialized form of financing to help you refinance existing livestock loans or purchase new livestock.
Additional Business Services
: Additional tools to provide security and peace of mind for your business, including safe deposit boxes and wire transfers.
Speak With a BTC Ag Banker
CONTACT US VISIT A BRANCH
With 22 retail locations
in Albany, Beaman, Bethany, Boonville, Buffalo, Cameron, Carrollton, Chillicothe, Columbia, Fayette, Gallatin, Gilman City, Hardin, Jamesport, Maysville, Oregon, Osborn, Pattonsburg, Salisbury and Trenton, Missouri and Lamoni, Iowa, we’re here to serve you. Call or visit a branch to discuss your business with agricultural banking needs. We’re committed to your farm’s success because, at BTC Bank, we’re Community Minded...Just Like You.