Certificates of Deposit, IRAs, and Health Savings Accounts
If you want a guaranteed return on your money and can deposit it for a specific period of time, our BTC Bank Certificates of Deposit should be your choice. You choose the amount you wish to invest and the length of time to maturity. We offer competitive rates. The interest rate you earn depends on the length of the term. A Penalty for Early Withdrawal will apply.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Everyone looks forward to retiring some day. Plan for it and start saving now! Your goals, plans, and time-frame make a difference in choosing the retirement solution that’s best for you.
- A tax-deductible, tax-deferred Traditional IRA
- A contributory Roth IRA offering tax-free growth of investment earnings
- A Roth Conversion IRA to take advantage of tax-free growth of investment earnings
- An IRA rollover for distribution from employer-qualified retirement plans
- Transfers of an existing IRA to another IRA
- ESA’s: Educational Savings Accounts designed for qualified educational expenses
- Recharacterization of IRA Funds
- Tax deductible, tax-deferred SEP IRAs for small business owners
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
In today’s economy everyone is looking for ways to save on health care. A health savings account can reduce costs and enables the consumer to have direct control over their health care funds. We have partnered with UMB Bank for our HSA products so that we can recommend a more comprehensive HSA product. All BTC Bank HSAs are managed online through the UMB Health Savings account management website.
- Available for Individuals and Employers
- A Health Savings Plan for consumers with a High deductible health care plan.
Contributions are tax-free, interest is earned tax free and qualifying health care expenditures are not taxed.
- At age 65, HSA dollars may be used for non-medical expenditures while taxed at the then-current rate.
- HSAs are owned by the employee/individual and are 100% vested immediately
Get Started With Tax-Advantaged Accounts
Contact us or visit a branch for current rates, terms, and more information about Certificates of Deposit, IRAs, and HSAs.
CONTACT US VISIT A BRANCH