BTC Bank Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Precautions
Update 3/27/2020 1:54 p.m. - As the coronavirus pandemic continues, scammers are exploiting consumers’ fears and uncertainties about the virus to perpetrate a range of fraud scams. Learn more: Tips to Avoid Coronavirus Scams and Protect Your Money.
Update 3/19/2020 2:42 p.m. - BTC Bank is offering Extended Drive-thru Hours beginning March 20, 2020.
We are closely monitoring the emerging COVID-19 (coronavirus) public health threat and taking precautions to ensure our customers and employees remain as safe as possible.
To this end, all BTC Bank branches will operate as drive-thru only beginning on Thursday, March 19, 2020. Our Beaman branch does not offer drive-thru service and will remain closed during this time.
We’re here for you – in good times and challenging times – and this situation is no exception. As always, there are a number of ways you can access your accounts and manage your finances using any of the following options:
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
- Telephone Banking - (877) BTC-BANK
- If you require access to your Safe Deposit Box, please notify a banker in the drive-thru and they will assist you.
- Loan officers will be available by appointment only. Please call your local branch for more information.
Our business continues as usual
BTC Bank wants to remind customers that their insured deposits are safe and backed by the full faith and credit of the federal government through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC). To learn more, click here.
- We are monitoring the situation continuously and following the guidance and direction of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- In our branches, we are making additional efforts to disinfect work areas and equipment, and help our team safely handle cash.
- To prevent the spread of the virus, we are encouraging anyone who feels sick to stay home.
- If the situation warrants, we are prepared to make changes to peak hours of branch operation, including encouraging increased use of mobile banking, drive-thru windows and online banking, to allow you to conduct business while minimizing your exposure to others.
- We are directing all of our managers to execute their business continuity plans in order to mitigate disruption to our operations, allowing us to continue to serve you.
- We are confirming contingency plans with our key suppliers.
- We are limiting domestic business travel where possible in order to avoid exposure of our team members to crowded mass transit systems.
- We are increasing our use of alternate communication channels (telephone and web) in place of large meetings.
Please contact your local BTC Bank or directly call the Main Location at
660-425-7285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.