Are you looking for a free savings account in Missouri? Kasasa Saver is our free savings account that attaches to our Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking accounts.
What is Kasasa Saver?
Kasasa Saver is a free savings account with a competitive variable interest rate. Saving is easy with Kasasa: any money you earn in rewards from your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account gets deposited automatically into your Kasasa Saver account, helping your savings grow faster.
Features of Kasasa Saver
Learn about the terms and benefits:
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- E-Statement: Monthly
- When you qualify in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back(Opens in a new Window):
- Rewards automatically sweep into your Kasasa Saver Account
- Earn 0.75% APY* up to a balance cap of $50,000.00
- Even if you don’t meet your qualifications in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back:
- You’ll still earn 0.01% APY*
- Limited to 6 withdrawals per month, unlimited in-bank withdrawals
- Minimum deposit of $100.00 to open account
When To Choose Kasasa Saver
If you’re looking for a high yield savings account in Missouri and know that you can meet the monthly qualifications to receive an APY of 0.75%, Kasasa Saver is probably your best option. Alternatively, we offer a Christmas Club Savings Account and Regular Savings Account.
Why BTC Bank?
We are Community Minded… Just Like You. Founded in 1919, BTC Bank now has 18 locations in North and Central Missouri and Lamoni, Iowa. In addition to offering a full range of personal banking and trust services, we also support our communities through the BTC Area Youth Benefit Corp. Local organizations can also utilize our community rooms to hold small events, meetings, and trainings at no cost.
Open a Kasasa Saver Account
CONTACT US VISIT A BRANCH
Looking for the best savings account for you? Learn more about Kasasa Saver. Call or visit your local BTC Bank branch in Bethany, Gallatin, Albany, Pattonsburg, Chillicothe, Lamoni, Carrollton, Boonville, Beaman, Trenton, Maysville, Osborn, Buffalo, Cameron, Jamesport, Gilman City, and Oregon. We serve the banking needs of communities throughout Missouri & Lamoni, Iowa, and offer our customers access to a nationwide ATM network.
FAQs About Kasasa Saver Accounts
What is Kasasa?
Kasasa is a financial company that provides reward checking and savings accounts to community banks like BTC.
How does Kasasa Saver work?
Kasasa Saver connects to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking accounts. Any ATM fee refunds, interest, or cash back that you earn will automatically be deposited into your savings account. You can also deposit additional funds to your Kasasa Saver account.
Is Kasasa FDIC insured?
Yes, your Kasasa accounts with BTC Bank are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC, along with any other deposit accounts you have with us.
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: Rewards vary by account. Depending on what Kasasa account you open, you will receive the following rewards when you meet your account’s qualifications during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 2.50% to 0.50% APY* depending on the account’s balance. Kasasa Cash Back: 4.00% cash back on up to a total of $250.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. Kasasa Saver: (if linked to a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account): Balances up to $50,000 in your Kasasa Saver account receive an APY of 0.75% and balances over $50,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on the portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 0.75% to 0.45% APY depending on the account’s balance. ATM Fee Refunds: you will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. ATM receipt must be presented within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. When your Kasasa account qualifications are not met all balances in a Kasasa Cash account earn 0.01% APY*; all balances in a Kasasa Saver account earn 0.01% APY; cash back payments are not made, and ATM fees are not reimbursed. Rewards and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to the appropriate Kasasa account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Automatic transfer from Kasasa Cash to Kasasa Saver occurs within one day and may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account if the account’s balance is less than the transferred amount when transfer occurs. When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the linked Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account. Due to non-compounding, the actual interest amount transferred from the Kasasa Cash account to the Kasasa Saver account may be less than the advertised Kasasa Cash APY*, if the advertised APY* is represented without a linked Kasasa Saver account. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of today’s date. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. A $100.00 minimum deposit is required to open a Kasasa account. Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH credit or debit, enrollment in online banking, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account(s) per social security number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. A Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.