BTC Bank has been serving our friends and neighbors with courteous, professional banking since 1919 and we continue to maintain our standard of excellence today. We are proud of the roots of our past and prepared for the growth in our future and are looking for highly motivated individuals to be part of our growing team.
BTC Bank is continually working to enhance our benefits package to help our team members protect their health and financial well-being, as well as provide them with peace of mind.
We currently offer the following benefits to our team members:
- Health, dental and vision benefits are provided to all full-time team members at no cost to you – BTC Bank pays 100% of the premiums. Dependent coverage is offered at a reduced premium to allow you to continue to provide for your family.
- BTC Bank’s 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan has been adopted to provide our team members with the opportunity to save for retirement on a tax-advantaged basis through pre-tax or post-tax deductions.
- Group Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability policies are provided to all full-time team members as well as Supplemental Life, Short-Term Disability, Accident and more!
BTC Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- EEO is the Law – Supplement
- BTC Bank EEO Affirmative Action Policy –2016 BTC Bank – AAP – EEO
- BTC Bank Policy Statement – Protected Veterans and Individuals with a Disability – 2016 BTC Bank – AAP – Vets Disability
BTC Bank may elect to request a credit bureau report and background check on qualified candidates. We must have your written permission to obtain this information.
For more information call 660-425-7285 or email us email@example.com!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
About this Role:
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into computer records.
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
- Promotes and explains financial institution services such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, certificate of deposit, safe deposit boxes, traveler’s checks and money orders.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package for all full-time employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
Posted: April 19, 2017
Requisition # 041704
Click here to download a BTC Bank Employment Application.